Date: 11/2/19 2:11 pm
From: Matthew Juskowich <0000000ca4f4ccd1-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Field Sparrow Feeder Bird Allegheny County
This Morning I experienced something I thought i'd never see. I had a field sparrow come to my feeder area in my yard off Rt.88 Bethel Park, PA  Allegheny County. I have no field habitat in my area that I live.I observed the bird first eating millet. then I saw it eat natural stuff off some brushy twigs. then last I saw it eating cracked corn. They aren't known for visiting feeders but it does happen occasionally. Has anyone else experienced this species at a feeder before? you can see my picture of the bird at my flickr page. here's the link. Field Sparrow at my feeder Bethel Park Allegheny County

| | |

| |
Field Sparrow at my feeder Bethel Park Allegheny County

Explore jusko88's photos on Flickr. jusko88 has uploaded 391 photos to Flickr.

Matthew JuskowichAllegheny County

Join us on Facebook!