Date: 11/2/19 9:35 am
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: [cobirds] Volunteers needed to help compile the Colorado Rare Bird Alert
Opportunity knocks!

Last December, dedicated stalwart Joyce Takamine completed an amazing 13
year stint compiling the Colorado Rare Bird Alert.
Eager to continue this service to Colorado and visiting birders, a team of
volunteers has continued to post daily updates. We are
now recruiting new compilers to share the load and keep the Colorado RBA
going strong.

Initial commitment is minimal - a one week trial to see if you enjoy doing
it, as we have. Then sign up for as little as one
week each quarter or more often. An experienced volunteer will be right at
your side until you get up to speed.
Most new compilers need only a a day or two to "get the hang of it". And we
have a complete "how to" guide for getting started.

Who we are looking for? Birders with enough experience in the state to know
to include rarities and leave out merely uncommon
or expected species.
Time commitment varies from less than an hour a day during slow periods, up
to 2 hours during peak migration.

Please contact one of us if you have questions or want to help.

Thanks from Team Colorado RBA!

Allison Hilf <ahilf...>
Gregg Goodrich <GreggGoodrich...>
Joe Roller <jroller9...>