Date: 11/2/19 9:00 am
From: Peter Fissel <pfissel...>
Subject: [wisb] MAS Lake Michigan field trip tomorrow (Sunday)
Since I am temporarily laid up at home, Steve Thiessen will be leading the annual Madison Audubon field trip to Lake Michigan tomorrow.  You do not need to be an MAS member to attend.  Meet to carpool at the Dutch Mill park & ride lot by 6:30 a.m. tomorrow (don't forget to set your clocks BACK an hour tonight! Extra hour of sleep!)  The group usually assembles to the left (east) of the gas station/Arby's.  Just look for a bunch of folks wearing binoculars and bundled up against the cold.

I think the first stop will be the Texas Ave. overlook (go through the park on South Shore Rd., rather than off Superior St.)  They should get there around 8:00 a.m., for those locals who would like to meet them.  Then down to the Yacht Club and Cupertino Park, so they'll be around there for a while.  Steve can weigh in if he has any alternate ideas.  I believe he plans to go as far north as Sheboygan, but folks can bail out at any time if they're not carpooling.

Peter Fissel
Madison Audubon Field Trips Coordinator
Madison, WI