Date: 11/2/19 7:33 am
From: meaghan q. sinclair <meaghanq...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Backyard feeding frenzy
We had about 300 in our yard/trees here in Concord several times over the
last two weeks. Pretty spectacular to watch. I have feeders up but they
actually choose to forage in the grass. Hoping I'll see them once more in
the next few days before they move along.

Meaghan Sinclair
Concord, MA

--
*Meaghan Q. Sinclair*