Date: 11/2/19 7:18 am
From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Rusty Blackbirds

Folks
As I was leaving the house to shop I heard bird songs I had not heard in awhile.  On close inspection I counted about  dozen rusty blackbirds eating the dogwood berries.
Nice visitors.  Don’t know how long they will stay.
A couple Red-headed Woodpeckers are still here also.
George

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail