Date: 11/2/19 5:47 am
From: <t4c1x...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Best garden bird
Can't say it was my best garden bird, but last year I saw a Green Heron land on my bird feeder. I didn't think too much of it until it came back the next day. It was then I realized it was there with the intent to catch a small bird to eat. It didn't succeed, but it most certainly was in a hunting posture and mode.

Darrel