Date: 11/1/19 10:12 pm
From: Larry McQueen <larmcqueen...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [lanebirds] Black-capped Chickadee dominance at the bubbler
Nancy,

What a Photo ! This is one thing to observe, but yet another to get a photo. Did the warbler escape? I will never look at a chickadee the same way. They are more human than I had ever thought.

Larry

On Nov 1, 2019, at 3:09 PM, Nancy Clogston (Redacted sender "nanclo1952" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply...><mailto:<dmarc-noreply...>> wrote:

I knew that the Black-capped Chickadee scared many of the birds away from the bubbler. It wasn’t until I saw this picture that I realized how violent it was. Poor Townsend’s Warbler.<Image.jpg>

Nancy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>
<Image.jpg>

Join us on Facebook!