Date: 11/1/19 7:04 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] More Thoughts on Birds and Bird Photography
Thanks to Dave Gibson for the following post.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 15:23:54 -0400
Subject: More Thoughts on Birds and Bird Photography

Hi MA birders, First of all, condolences to the Drummond family and to
all on the loss of Bill Drummond. This reminds me very much of the
passing of Ida.

Here's my latest photo essay. It's a more bird/wildlife photography
nuts and bolts piece than I've written before. I describe my gear and
my settings, I introduce shooting modes and so on. And as always, I
share a few thoughts on birds and what I hope you find are compelling
photos. I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to your feedback!
Here's the link:
https://birdpartner.com/2019/11/01/birds-bird-photography-2/.
And as always, thanks to Barbara for her kind permission.
Dave Gibson
https://birdpartner.com/

Join us on Facebook!