Date: 11/1/19 6:54 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Bill Drummond
Thanks to David Oliver for the following post.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 16:47:47 +0000 (UTC)
From: David Oliver <davido401...>
Subject: Bill Drummond

I am heart broken to hear about the passing of Bill. He was one of the
first members of the BBC that I met back in 1975 when Dennis and I
started birding. I can not count the number of trips that I attended
that he led in Massachusetts. After that it was off to many trips around
the United States and also around Latin America. He was always a great
friend and I will miss him enormously. My heart goes out to Barbara in
her time of sorrow. She also was a great friend. I hope she finds some
comfort in knowing that Bill was greatly loved by many people.
David Oliver

Join us on Facebook!