Date: 11/1/19 3:05 pm
From: Shawneen Finnegan <shawneenfinnegan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: change the booby report to a frigatebird
Paul et al:

The chance of the Yates bird being a Northern Gannet is pretty much zip, whatever it was. Having said that there is a Northern Gannet (only record off our coast) from the San Francisco Bay Area/Farallones as Craig mentioned. It was found in April 2013 and is still around, last reported on eBird from the Farallones on Oct. 26th. Pretty amazing.

Shawneen Finnegan
Beaverton

Shawneen

shawneenfinnegan.com

> On Nov 1, 2019, at 2:54 PM, Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...> wrote:
>
> Dorothy,
>
> Northern Gannet is a bird of the Atlantic Ocean. I don’t know if there are records from the Pacific Ocean.
>
> There are none in the records of the Oregon Bird Records Committee.
>
> Paul Sullivan

Join us on Facebook!