Date: 11/1/19 11:58 am
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] More Thoughts on Birds and Bird Photography
Hi MD birders, Here's my latest photo essay
<https://birdpartner.com/2019/11/01/birds-bird-photography-2/>. It's a more
bird/wildlife photography nuts and bolts piece than I've written before. I
describe my gear and my settings, I introduce shooting modes and so on. And
as always, I share a few thoughts on birds and what I hope you find are
compelling photos. I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to your
feedback!