Date: 11/1/19 10:36 am
From: <warbler...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Sad loss
Dear Barbara,

There are no words of condolence that would suffice for all that Bill
meant to you and the birding world. I'll never forget the many
experiences I had on trips with him both in MA and out of state. His
knowledge was legendary and his trips were exciting and fun. May I
offer my deepest sympathies.

RIP "Red Crossbill."

Sincerely,

Sylvia Martin, Newton
<warbler...>

Quoting Barbara Drummond <bdraraavis...>:

> Massbirders
>
> I’m overcome with sadness as I report the death of my husband Bill
> Drummond on October 30. He loved birds, birding, and showing people
> birds, sharing their joy. As many of you know, fronto-temporal
> dementia took away his language. This was a cruel blow to a man who
> loved to talk to people.
>
> There will be visiting hours at Conte Funeral Home on Florence St,
> Andover, on Monday November 11 from 3 -7. On Tuesday November 12
> there will be a funeral mass at St. Michael’s Catholic church on
> Main St., North Andover, at 10:00 A.M. I will post a link to the
> obituary when published.
>
> Barbara Drummond
> North Andover
> <bdraraavis...>