Date: 11/1/19 10:33 am
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Rosyfinches on Mary's Peak
I just learned from Pam Otley that multiple parties of birders saw Gray Crowned Rosy Finches on and near the summit of dear Chintimini yesterday.. The species has been regular there since early 1970s so it's not getting flagged on eBird. Clark's Nutcracker, Snow Bunting, Townsend's Solitaire, Horned Lark...that's as birdy a visit to the Peak as l can remember. Pam Otley had the Rosy Finches and Snow Buntings together on the gravel road leading to the summit. No special skills needed to find them, just patience.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Join us on Facebook!