Date: 11/1/19 10:13 am
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] FW: Red-footed booby
Kevin Yates, the observer who reported the booby has given me permission to share his full post with OBOL. See the email exchange below.

I talked to Kevin. He lives in Milton-Freewater. He lived in Michigan for 20 years.

He said the bird he saw was flying east over the RR tracks between I-84 and the Columbia River.

He said the bird he saw had a grayish-blue bill, and the Brown Boobies he sees online have lighter bills.

Paul Sullivan