Date: 10/31/19 6:00 pm
From: Marty DeAngelo <martytdx...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Possible immature glaucous gull Crosswicks Creek
Saw a large, very pale full fly in front of my car while during in slow
traffic this morning. Herring gull size but pale top and bottom, with
almost no distinction between the neck and mantle. Pale legs were obvious
but I didn't notice the bill; however vaguely recall the bill being
"normal" when I thought it was a Herring gull - it wasn't until it turned
to show me the all pale back that I thought Glaucous.

Seen near the "Scenic Overlook" on I-295 at about 8:00am
--
Sent from my mobile. Please forgive misspellings and other errors.

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>