Date: 10/31/19 5:01 pm
From: James V Remsen <najames...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Millet for sparrows
Roselie/LABIRD: we’ve all been the victims of auto-correct on LABIRD or elsewhere, so all is forgiven. In fact, we might start a glossary of frequently auto-corrected terms to have handy for translation. So far, I can think of:

“rectories” = rectrices
“empires” = empids

I know there are others.

===================

Dr. J. V. Remsen
Prof. of Natural Science and Curator of Birds
Museum of Natural Science/Dept. Biological Sciences
LSU, Baton Rouge, LA 70803
najames<at>LSU.edu

> On Oct 31, 2019, at 6:23 PM, Roselie Overby <rosebird8791...> wrote:
>
> I just saw my earlier message about the DE Junco that I typed on my iPhone.
> Darn autocorrect had it feeding on mullet! White proso millet is the
> preferred food. Two more White-throated Sparrows joined the other this
> afternoon.
>
> Roselie Overby

Join us on Facebook!