Date: 10/31/19 2:46 pm
From: Barbara Drummond <bdraraavis...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Sad loss
Massbirders

I’m overcome with sadness as I report the death of my husband Bill Drummond on October 30. He loved birds, birding, and showing people birds, sharing their joy. As many of you know, fronto-temporal dementia took away his language. This was a cruel blow to a man who loved to talk to people.

There will be visiting hours at Conte Funeral Home on Florence St, Andover, on Monday November 11 from 3 -7. On Tuesday November 12 there will be a funeral mass at St. Michael’s Catholic church on Main St., North Andover, at 10:00 A.M. I will post a link to the obituary when published.

Barbara Drummond
North Andover
<bdraraavis...>

Join us on Facebook!