Date: 10/31/19 9:22 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Next Oregon Bird - fun survey
I was asked whether we correctly predicted the last six species to be added. Kinda. Not very. Here’s where they ranked in 2017 and who picked them (sorry I don’t have full names for some).

Eurasian Skylark - none
Zone-tailed Hawk 14 - Bill Tice, Cody S., Dave Irons, J Will.,
Nazca Booby - none
Eastern Bluebird - none
Red-footed Booby 52 - Ashwin Sivakumar, Craig Miller
Dusky Thrush 55 - Alan Contreras (wish I’d seen it, too)

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com

Attending Christmas Bird Counts with good weather forecasts.

> On Oct 31, 2019, at 9:04 AM, Craig Tumer <craig...> wrote:
>
> 2017: Eurasian Skylark
> 2018: Zone-tailed Hawk, Nazca Booby, Eastern Bluebird
> 2019: Red-footed Booby, Dusky Thrush (so far)

Join us on Facebook!