Date: 10/31/19 9:18 am
From: Eric DeFonso <bay.wren...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Invited to another cobirds group
Hi Ann,

I received that same email this morning, although you should note that the
group referred to is actually *cobirders*@groups.io, NOT cobirds.

"CoBirders" is *not,* I repeat, NOT the same group as "CoBirds". It is not
a Colorado Field Ornithologists-related group whatsoever.

I'll just leave it at that, for the sake of brevity and decorum.

Eric

-------
Eric DeFonso
near Lyons, Boulder County, CO