Date: 10/31/19 8:34 am
From: Cailin O'Connor <0000025ed36331da-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Partial albino sparrow at Scherman-Hoffman Wildlife Sanctuary
Good morning, all,I took these two pictures of a partial albino sparrow yesterday morning at Scherman-Hoffman Wildlife Sanctuary in Bernardsville.  He was hanging out by himself but was the right size to be a White-throated Sparrow, which is my guess based on the size/shape and yellow on its face.  There was a great many Song, Swamp, White-throated, and Chipping Sparrows around otherwise but he was by himself, flushed from a stand of goldenrod while I walked the short loop closest to the parking lot, before the man-made pool.
The pictures were rejected as attachments to this e-mail but they can be seen on iNaturalist:  https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/35132945
Cailin O'ConnorPompton Lakes, NJ

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>