Date: 10/30/19 10:02 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: What's your best garden bird?
Not our best bird but I'm afraid I have to up you on the wood duck. One
spring years ago we heard rustling in our wood stove sitting in the corner
of our dining room. That was strange because usually it's quiet in there.
We opened the door and out flew a female wood duck. She went elsewhere for
nesting. Bob O'Brien Carver Oregon

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, Karen Saxton <kcsaxton...> wrote:

> Either the female blue grouse on my driveway or the male wood duck in my
> tree
>
> On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 8:04 PM Dottie Belknap <dottie...> wrote:
>
>> My birding guru has urged me to weigh in. Okay. If “best” can be
>> interpreted as “rarest for me”, I hereby submit Great-tailed Grackle.
>>

>> Dottie Belknap
>>
>> SW Portland

Join us on Facebook!