Date: 10/30/19 5:11 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] What's your best garden bird?
For me it's been Evening Grosbeaks. For one of my birding friends it's a
tough choice. Just this past week he has images of both Mountain Quail and
screech-owl at his home in Ashland. I love owls, but I think I'd have to
go with the quail just because they can be so easily heard in spring,
damned difficult to photograph any time.
atowhee.blog/2019/10/30/lee-frenchs-field-of-dreams/

--
Harry Fuller
author of: *San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:*

Join us on Facebook!