Date: 10/30/19 5:00 pm
From: L Larson <0000057b603ab9b2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Comcast - missing emails
Linda,
does Comcast permit any choice about what is sent to the Spam Folder? And can you control
whether the mail is auto-deleted or simply held in the Spam jail? This is something that varies among mail systems.
I don't have access to comcast so have no idea how their system works.

The reports we have are like "I got all the mail on Saturday but not Bob's message from Sunday."
Sporadic effects like this are difficult to figure out. So far, only comcast users seem to be involved, which suggests
the issue is with Comcast and not with the Listserv. But we'll consider all reports.

Laurie

> On Oct 30, 2019, at 9:26 AM, Linda Mack <LJ.MACK...> wrote:
>
> Jerseybirders,
>

> Check your Spam folders for missing emails. Almost all of my emails from
> Jerseybirds are designated as Spam, which I simply move to my Inbox.
>

> Linda Mack
>
> Monmouth Beach, NJ
>

> How to report NJ bird sightings: see <www.njbrc.com/index.php/reporting-rare-birds/>
> or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>