Date: 10/30/19 7:04 am
From: Kerry Beheler <kerry.beheler...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: wisbirdn Digest V12 #279
On Sunday, Dec. 29, please join us on the Mount Horeb Area Christmas Bird
Count! You do not have to be an experienced birder. Join us to peruse the
birds and beauty of southwest Wisconsin! We assign territories, and meet
after the Count to share stories and camaraderie. Contact me for
details. Thanks. Kerry Beheler Mount Horeb <kerry.beheler...>