Date: 10/29/19 6:13 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Why not fellow NJ birder borrow your spare camera that you are not using it
I recently lent my spare Nikon P900 to a NJ birder who expressed interest in purchasing a camera for purpose of bird-find documentation. I believe he/she is not interested in taking a Nat Geo quality photos except for personal enjoyment or purchase those long lens.

Is there NJ birders who own a point-n-shoot camera such as Canon SX 70HS or other similar type who is willing to post their review ? Or better yet, if you have a spare camera, are you willing to loan to a fellow NJ birder ?

Now looking back, I wish I was taking bird photos sooner. I feel naked going birding without my P900. Sometimes I do not take photos but I do enjoy the option.

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>