Date: 10/29/19 6:01 pm
From: Susan Treesh <sktreesh...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Jerseybirds listserv issues
Jerseybirders, we have received a few reports of missing listserv
messages, so far involving recipients with comcast email addresses.
Only a few members seem to have been affected, but we are asking people
who think they might be missing messages to let us know by sending a
note to the /<jerseybi-request...>/ email address.

There have been a few messages each day, including today.  If you want
to check for messages, the list archives are at:
https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

The problem may be temporary, as some emails have restarted again.

Susan Treesh
Somerset

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>