Date: 10/29/19 4:33 pm
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Codes and Views and "views"
Oh, fiddle-dee-dee and folderol. Stop bickering like children. The "rules" here are to use the full common names of birds, no acronyms or band codes. So that means no BB or BE, no matter how obvious it may seem to you (but not to anyone else). We go through this stupid fight about every six months on here. If it were up to me, the band codes would be fine, as they're easy enough to learn, and most birders know them, but it's not. Just use the common names, please!
Rick Sussman
Woodbine MD