Date: 10/29/19 2:55 pm
From: Marcia Balestri <mebalestri...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Codes and Views and "views"
Wow. I find it interesting that folks are OK with using unofficial abbreviations that are for their own use, but I have been excoriated on this forum and privately for using official banding codes (and yes, I spelled the whole name out, too) which are easy to learn and accepted in all the other forums I post to. The last episode is why I no longer post on this forum.

Marcia Balestri
Worcester County, Maryland
<mebalestri...>

“...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." Charles Darwin, 1871