Date: 10/29/19 2:51 pm
From: Rick Borchelt <rborchelt...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Codes and Views and "views"
I this case I'm with Tyler; I was confused too trying to imagine
butterbutts crowding into birdhouses. I think the operative rule for all
kinds of communication like this should be, if there is a chance it can be
misinterpreted, it will be, and clarity is our best defense against
miscommunication.

--
Rick Borchelt
College Park, MD