Date: 10/29/19 2:13 pm
From: 'jovet' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Codes and Views and "views"
Has anyone else ever noticed that, when birds are few and rarities are rarer, us birders tend to get grumpier?   Normally we are a pretty happy group.   Let's leave invectives for other venues and look forward to the winter birds .... patience.
And please, do use full name before an acronym or banding code.  It's just polite and enhances understanding for all birders.
Happy almost-Halloween and good birding!
Joanne
Joanne Howl, DVMsometimes aka "Mom" West River, MD