Date: 10/29/19 1:35 pm
From: drgngem K <drgngems2013...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Codes and Views and "views"
In this case I understood that it meant bluebirds after reading the message but there have been other posts where I didn’t recognize the species acronyms. I think it would be better to just use the first few letters when doing shorthand? Just for everyone’s ease of understanding.
Rebecca

“Today is only one day in all the days that will ever be. But what will happen in all the other days that ever come can depend on what you do today.”
Ernest Hemingway