Date: 10/29/19 9:39 am
From: Stuart <weluvowls...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] : The Nature Conservancy Hootenanny November 2
Jerseybirders,

Sending this along as an FYI. We are not connected in any way with this
event other than we have bought 2 tickets for the charity event.  If
interested just Google Nature Conservancy Hootenanny November 2 or
Sourland Mountain Spirits to get ticket info. BTW this came to our
attention in an ad in the weekly US 1 Newspaper.

Good Birding,

Wendy Malmid

Monroe Twp,NJ

The Hootenanny

*November 2, 2019
*/2:00pm to 4:30pm/

Give a hoot for New Jersey’s owls! Kick off an owl research partnership
between nonprofit organizations Wild Bird Research Group and The Nature
Conservancy at The Hootenanny, a celebration of all things owl at
Sourland Mountain Spirits! Help raise funds for Saw-whet and Long-eared
owl studies in New Jersey while enjoying food, spirits, nature
photography, music and trivia with great prizes. We’ll have conservation
learning stations, an owl-y raffle and free take-home swag bags for all.

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!