Date: 10/28/19 6:53 pm
From: Cole Sage <colesage03...>
Subject: [cobirds] Possible Yellow-billed Loon, Cherry Creek State Park
I saw what I believe is a Yellow-billed Loon at Cherry Creek State Park
Lake loop.

Ebird checklist with photos:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S61011454

Ebird comments copied below:
Seen from lake loop and observation area by me and another birder (I am so
sorry but your name has slipped my mind). We both noticed that the bird
seemed to have an unusually yellow bill that seemed slightly upturned. On
closer examination I could find no black on the tip. Based on what I have
read all common loons should have a black tip(?). The bird was far away so
pics are cropped.

I have only seen one Yellow-billed Loon so please correct me if I am
wrong...

Cole Sage, Denver