Date: 10/28/19 8:50 am
From: Betsy Abert <betsyacorn...>
Subject: [wisb] CBC Hales Corners (Southern Mke Co): 12/15
On Sunday, Dec. 15th, we welcome bird enthusiasts to the area of southern
Milwaukee County that includes Lake Michigan and west almost to Hwy 45.
This year we hope to assign areas, and are pleased to have opportunities
for Milw and Racine birders to join us for the count given ours taking
place a day after theirs. Please Sign-up with Wehr Nature Center at
414-425-8550. Additionally, I would also like to know if you prefer the
Lake Michigan area, and where. Thanks.
Betsy Abert, South Milwaukee
<betsyacorn...>