Date: 10/28/19 8:13 am
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Butterbutts
On this gorgeous morning, two Yellow-rumped Warblers and a bright yellow Palm Warbler bathed in a puddle just a few feet away from our perfectly good birdbath. A couple of male Bluebirds had a singing duel, and an immature Bald Eagle soared overhead.Pat ValdataCrisfield, MDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone