Date: 10/27/19 7:03 pm
From: Jack Maynard <jmaynard...>
Subject: [obol] Snow Buntings Mary’s Peak
After birding the coast Saturday and Sunday Morning with Linnea and Joshua , seeing Tropical Kingbird at LNG Tank and meeting Nagi and Tagrid, seeing all three Scoters and hundreds of Pacific Loons and running into Shawneen, Dave and Will at Booker Bay, Kelli and I stopped at Mary’s Peak and met Annika and Jeff who pointed out the 5 Snow Buntings in the meadow at the top of the hill.
Pelagic was cancelled due to weather but we had great birding none the less.

Sorry for the run-on sentence! better details in Kelli’s eBird check-in:

Here’s the check-in:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S60980354

Pics to follow.

Jack (and Kelli)