Date: 10/27/19 11:20 am
From: Mary Strasser <mrstrass...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Bluebirds!?
About 12 years ago, I had several bluebirds in my semi-rural yard in Onalaska during some bitterly cold and snowy weather. I remember putting out crumbled up suet in a hanging dish feeder several times a day and the bluebirds readily came to eat it. My residence backed up to a wooded hillside which probably provided some natural foods for them.
Mary Strasser
La Crosse

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkIdU0986> for Windows 10