Date: 10/27/19 8:31 am
From: Teresa Hertzel <teresa.hertzel...>
Subject: [obol] [eBird Alert] Oregon Rare Bird Alert
OBOL,

Some folks have been grumbling that the whole eBird list I send out every
day clogs things up for them, particularly in digest mode.

In the interests of trying to improve things, just for today and as an
experiment, instead of sending out the full eBird rare-bird-list, I will
just send the *link* to the list. When you click on it, you will see the
whole list.

Let me know 1) if this works okay for you (could you open the link?), 2)
do you like this better than me posting the whole list to OBOL? and 3) any
other thoughts you may have.

This report shows observations of rare birds in Oregon:
https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN35555

Treesa Hertzel
OBOL Moderator

Join us on Facebook!