Date: 10/27/19 7:59 am
From: Kathi Johnson Rock <kathijr777...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Bluebirds
I saw a bluebird in January in Madison one year.
Kathi Johnson Rock
Madison, Dane County, WI

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 9:40 AM Judy Ettenhofer <judyett...> wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who set me straight on our overwintering bluebirds.
> Apparently I haven't noticed them in past years. Good to know they are so
> hearty.
> Judy Ettenhofer
> Spring Green

Kathi and Michael Rock
Madison, Wisconsin, Dane County
Zone 4/5
e-mail: <kathijr...>
website: https://sites.google.com/view/hummingbirdgardening/home
telephone: (608) 233-7397

"Hummingbirds.....where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this
glittering
fragment of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..."; (J. J. Audubon)