Date: 10/26/19 2:53 pm
From: Roy Gerig <roygerig...>
Subject: [obol] Obol its ownself
I loved Darrel's description of his mom's bird lists that he quoted to her
while he drove with his parents in Eastern Oregon, so called irrelevant
comments like "pretty rainbow". Thank you for sharing that with us Darrel,
and your point is well taken.

On the recent kerfuffle on Obol: I am good friends with all of those who
got caught in the back and forth on obol. You are all good people and good
birders, I hope nobody goes away hurt. We all love Oregon's birds and if
we are lucky sometimes are in a position to improve their possible future.
Obol is a good platform to share that information, one way or another

Roy Gerig Salem OR

Join us on Facebook!