Date: 10/26/19 2:36 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] taylors - burlington - birdy
And I was there at mid day! Alas no Cape May Warbler or Lincolns Sparrow.....
The area at the Taylor Rd mulch site was very good. Winter Wren, a huge flock
of Swamp Sparrows, but no Lincolns

I hit Crystal Lake Park next. I have never been there! It has fields that are maintained
by farmers. The deal must be plant certain species and keep the area plowed and
mowed. Maybe someday the money will be there for a grassland restoration.

Butterfly notes - yes, they are still around! Cabbage White and a Checkered
Skipper today.

Lanternfly notes - I had one at Taylors. I managed to kill this one.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>