Date: 10/26/19 1:19 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Pacific-Slope Flycatcher update
Thanks to Frank Bowrys for this report.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

From: Frank Bowrys <frank_bowrys...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Pacific-Slope Flycatcher update
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 13:45:46 +0000

Calling actively in a 200 foot section about 400 feet south of the
access road. I was fortunate enough to see it clearly twice and see it
call twice. First on a bush about 6 feet off the ground where it was
bobbing its tail. I could see wing bars but not the head. Then it flew
right and we lost it. I then saw it perched on a vine, or a tree that
grew like a vine, about 4 feet off the ground, for about 15 seconds
where I could see the eyering. It called again and flew directly away to
the east and down into the thickets.