Date: 10/25/19 6:37 pm
From: Herb and Sarah Myers <hesemyers...>
Subject: Autumn Bird Song
We have had flocks of American Robins feeding in the woods around our
place. I saw them eating wild grapes today sharing them with Cedar
Waxwings. The robins even have been singing their "cheerily - cheerio"
song.

The newly arrived White-throated Sparrows are not only issuing their sharp
calls but singing their "old Sam Peabody, Peabody, Peabody" or "Oh, sweet
Canada, Canada, Canada" song depending on where the listener is from.

Our Song Sparrows also have been brightening the cold, frosty mornings with
song. They aren't complaining about the weather a bit. Herb Myers, Harman,
Randolph County

Join us on Facebook!