Date: 10/25/19 6:01 pm
From: Tye Jeske <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tjeske233 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Lane Coast Birds
Alan Contreras and I Birded the Lane Coast with 60 degree weather today. We unintentionally hooked up with Joshua and Terry Little and birded with them for the entire day as well.
We started at Klootchman for a sea-watch since conditions were good with overcast and calm seas with some sun and a bit of a SW breeze. We had one probably two Pomarine Jaeger come by. As well as a small group of Kittiwake. A single Red Phal, a single sooty shearwater, and one Fulmar, as well as lots of other movement happening.
Other highlights included a Say's Phoebe at the Big Creek Bridge (Lots of Black around as well). A group of red phals at Heceta Head. Cackling and a single White-front at C and M stables, and Northern Shrike at Waite Ranch. Overall a very good Early Septe- I mean Late October day. All checklists are on ebird.
Alan or Josh and Terry Little can add anything else.

Good Birding
Tye J.

Sent from my iPhone
POST: Send your post to <obol...>