Date: 10/25/19 5:05 pm
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Local RBA Golden Eagle Lincoln Co
Hi,

Chuck Philo saw Lars' posting below and drove out to investigate.
About 7-8 minutes before Chuck arrived at the deer roadkill and while
he was driving, he saw an eagle flying west. He didn't get a good
look at it. When he arrived at the roadkill, there were ravens, but
no eagle.

Range Bayer, Newport, Oregon.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 2:29 PM larspernorgren <larspernorgren...> wrote:

> There is an adult GOEA perched in alders south of Hwy 20 immediately east of Salmon Creek Road jct. Must be trying to get at a roadkill? It flew out over road, then back into alders. Lars

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!