Date: 10/25/19 4:41 pm
From: Beverly Hallberg <bhallbergskloot...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Nehalem, Tillamook - id sound file for verification
Interesting Nick and Dave! Never heard a Bewick's Wren do this. But I
know they are sound magicians and do the most amazing calls. Spectrogram
for the "Seet" call looks good! Now I have different opinions... but
probably the best to stay local and call it a Wren then. Agree with the
Kathy and Dave saying too! Always a Bewick's Wren if you don't know!

Thanks everybody for your input and increasing my awareness of Bewick's
Wrens.

Beverly