Date: 10/25/19 4:07 pm
From: Matthew Felperin <mattyfelp...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Beltway cedar waxwings
Driving on the outer loop of the beltway this afternoon between Georgia ave and Connecticut exits I caught a glimpse of unusual bird activity flying back and forth between the trees on either side of the highway. I was obviously driving at highway speed but was able to make a quick ID that these were cedar waxwings. I also noticed these trees bore fruit; unsure of the tree species. Take a drive on the beltway tomorrow morning and enjoy the flyovers!

Matt Felperin
Roving Naturalist - NOVA Parks
<mfelperin...>
703.268.6064