Date: 10/25/19 10:56 am
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] October 25, 2019 Rock Meadow, Belmont Tropical Kingbird - YES

From: "Matt S." <accipiter22...>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 11:09:55 -0400

Hi All,

I'm working from home today since I'm sick, and saw that the kingbird was
still around. I decided to take an early lunch and see if I could find it;
which I did. Fortunately, my hacking and wheezing didn't scare it off.
The bird is making the rounds at the sheep pen with the electric fence
around it, sallying out to catch things, or onto the ground to get
grasshoppers. It's gorging pretty good, hopefully, to fuel up for a flight
south.

I'll post a gallery of photos later...I went a little crazy and got 800+
photos that I need to sort through. I figure I'll probably never see
another in Massachusetts so I should use my cameras buffer & high
frame-rate for something.

Matt
Newton, MA
<Accipiter22...>