Date: 10/25/19 8:18 am
From: Philip Kline <pgeorgekline...>
Subject: [obol] Re: People enjoy birding and contribute in different ways
Wonderfully said Caleb and I can say the recent comments have rubbed a
number of us the wrong way, so please continue and don't be discouraged by
the grumpiest among us. Honestly, people wonder why obol turns so many
people off. There are some great birders in our State that choose not to
participate on obol for precisely this reason.

Keep on doing what you do,

Philip Kline

Join us on Facebook!