Date: 10/25/19 12:56 am
From: Oscar Harper <oeharper3...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Stupid comments on eBird? More please!
Took me a bit to stop shaking my head and get around to responding to this,
but....

What/who were you replying to Mr. Clearwater??? NOT ME!!! I NEVER said one
should not add comments. Of course one should add relevant comments.If you
were an eBird reviewer would you really like to read Courtney's silly
comments? Her and Caleb finding things like Fartapepsis funny is not funny
and should be discouraged from being included in the comments section.

In birding news Tim R. announced there will be no Coos Bay CBC.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 8:21 PM <clearwater...> wrote:

> Count me as someone who would rather see "stupid" or "immature" comments
> than no comments at all, on eBird reports.
>
> I appreciate knowing what people were thinking when they saw a rare
> (locally or statewide) bird. It definitely beats what happens all too
> often: people reporting rarities with minimal explanation of how they
> reached their conclusions.
>
> --
> Joel Geier
> Greater Tampico (Camp Adair area)